Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A New Day

Well after three days being house-bound, I'm free! I made it to the doctor this morning, where I was told what I assumed - I have an intestinal disruption of sorts - and so I'm on antibiotics for the next ten days. I'm back at work today and finishing up my final stories to send off to my professor tomorrow!

And I'm finally feeling hungry again, but sadly I can't go much beyond the bread, crackers, boiled potatoes and plain pasta I've been eating lately...I have to reintroduce fats/veg/fruits/protein/dairy slowly. Which was fine when I had no appetite, but now I just want to chow down! Slowly but surely....!

In other news, I may have a buyer for my car! Fingers crossed, but an American is interested and would pay in dollors!

AND, it looks like I'm coming home a wee bit early, assuming it all goes to plan (waiting on the final confirmation) I'll be home Monday Dec. 15th! The early departure is for a few reasons, but the big pull was so that I could see one of my very best friends who has been living in a war zone for the past three years, and who I almost never see....SO by coming back 5 days early, I'll get to see her!

And I'm heading to Mozambique for the weekend!

Things are lookin up!

No comments: