Today is my last day in Swaziland! I had a great last week here, seeing friends and finishing up my work. Last night we made a goodbye dinner at the house for a few friends, and it was sad to say goodbye, not knowing if I’ll ever see them again.
But I’m optimistic, and love the fact that I am expanding my family of international friends. I can now visit someone in Northern Ireland for example (anyone want to plan a trip?)
Now I’m sitting here watching a bit of TV before I start the long journey home (28 hours this time, a bit shorter on the way back!)
I can’t help but notice the sound of summer bugs outside, and it brought back a memory of the very same thing on the day I was leaving home in early September. Crazy to think I’m heading home to winter! And The Christmas Season!
My time here has been such a great experience, and I’m so happy to have come here.
But I am also very excited to come home, and see where this next phase in my life takes me. I have no idea, but I’m not worried about it! I have some new career ideas that would be a big change for me, so I can’t wait to share that all with you.
Looking forward to seeing you so soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment