Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day for Me

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! I have had visions throughout the day of Thanksgivings past...the sheer abundence of food, good chatter and a long weekend.

I got home from work today and ate macaroni and cheese and a salad, by myself. Then I watched a movie, the Murder of John Lennon, while sweating furiously and trying not to be eaten alive by mosquitos...only to see the dog jump through the window, and realize that it was open the whole time.

I think I'm going to take another shower now to cool off (my hair is still wet from the last one) before calling the family stateside. Then to bed.

But looking forward to and thankful for lots of things, such as: the yoga retreat I'm going to tomorrow with my friend Annabel, a concert on the lawn that evening, and then in a few short weeks I'll be heading back home!

And here's to Christmas! Except for the 25 degree weather that is...

No comments: